From the Manufacture's Website:
Imagine a little body fighting a big mucus traffic jam! Your child needs some relief. Mucus build-up in the chest, nose and throat can cause congestion – like rush hour traffic on a Friday! We’ve developed a new medicine for babies that safely and naturally breaks down mucus. Clear passages mean easy breathing and more room for healing. Hyland’s Baby Mucus + Cold Relief – let’s get things moving again!
- Measure only with the dosing syringe provided
- Do not use dosing syringe with other products
- On dosing syringe, mL = milliliter, tsp = teaspoon
Children under 6 month of age, consult a licensed health care professional before using this product.
Children 6 months to under 1 year of age, 2.5ml or ½ teaspoon up to 4 times daily (every 6 hours).
Children 1 to 3 years of age, 5ml or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times daily (every 4 hours).
Temporarily relieves symptoms of colds, including accumulation of mucus in chest, throat and nose; cough with expectoration of thick, discolored mucus; runny nose, sneezing and nasal congestion.*
- Bryonia Alba 6X HPUS: stubborn mucus in throat, cough with yellowish mucus
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS: cough with mucus in chest
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS: cough up mucus, mucus rattle with cough, stubborn mucus in chest
- Natrum Muriaticum 30X HPUS: accumulation of mucus in throat, cough up mucus
- Phosphorus 30X HPUS: cough with expectoration of yellow mucus, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS: accumulation of mucus, discharge of thick yellowish mucus, loose cough
- Rumex Crispus 6X HPUS: runny nose, sneezing
- Silicea 12X HPUS: nasal congestion
“HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
As with any drug ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101°F)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking, emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if preprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland’s may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at 1 (800) 624-9659.
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 08 November, 2017.