From the Manufacture Website:
"Mommy, my tummy hurts.” Ever hear that before? Stomach aches are one of the leading causes of kids missing school – especially between the ages of 5 and 9. Tummy Ache 4 Kids alleviates the symptoms of stomach pains that are due to nervousness and other irritants. It was specifically formulated at the request of parent's like you. We’re betting you have the same concerns they do, so we’re happy you’ve found answers and relief here, with us.
Children 2 years to under 6 years: dissolve 1 tablet under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 6 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required
Children 6 years to under 12 years: dissolve 2 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 6 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required
Adults and children 12 years and over: dissolve 3 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 6 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required
Active Ingredients & Purpose
- Argentum Nitricum 6X HPUS
- stomach pain, upset stomach due to nervousness, nausea
- Asafoetida 6X HPUS
- abdominal pain, inclination to vomit
- Carbo Vegetabilis 12X HPUS
- stomach cramps, upset stomach due to nervousness
- Chamomilla 6X HPUS
- Cinchona Officinalis 6X HPUS
- stomach pressure and pain, diarrhea
- Colocynthis 6X HPUS
- diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Lycopodium 30X HPUS
- Nux Moschata 6X HPUS
- stomach pressure, nausea, diarrhea
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS
- upset stomach, stomach pain
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
Uses Temporarily relieves minor abdominal and stomach pain, upset stomach due to nervousness, stomach pressure and cramps, gas, nausea, and diarrhea.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- fever develops;
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days or
- other symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing
- Hyland’s may be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659
Inactive ingredients Acacia Gum, Lactose N.F.
Questions or comments? (800) 624-9659
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 24 December, 2018.