From the Manufacture's Website:
When your child is coping with a lot of symptoms from a bad cold, medicine that puts a smile on their face might be just the thing to break the cycle of sad that comes along with being sick. We’ve come up with a natural grape flavor Cold ’n Cough medicine just for this reason. It might just put a smile on your face, too!
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- On dosing cup, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including nasal and chest congestion, runny nose, sore throat, sneezing and cough.
Active ingredients / Purpose
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS
- watery/runny nose, cold, hacking cough, painful throat
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS
- cold, sneezing
- Hydrastis 6X HPUS
- rattling/tickling cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS
- dry cough, sore throat
- Phosphorus 12X HPUS
- hoarse/dry cough, nasal congestion, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS
- moist cough, cold, nasal congestion
- Sulphur 12X HPUS
- chest congestion, nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States
Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Natural Grape Flavoring, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101°F)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland’s may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at 1 (800) 624-9659.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 16 January, 2018.