$49.99 New sign-ups
$29.99 Recurring members
Gardening with Homeopathy Study Group
Don’t really know how homeopathy works on plants? Are you looking for a way to hone your homeopathic skills with plants? Do you like to experiment and try new things with homeopathy?
We’ve got a study group just for you! Come join us this fall as we dig in, learn concepts and apply some information. The Fall cycle (Sept-Nov) will consist of our own private FB group and 6 class meetings with teaching and testimonials.
What will we be covering this fall?
- Intro class on how/why homeopathy works on plants
- Learn to use the repertory and table of modalities from the required books
- Companion Plants and Plant Pests chapters in “Homeopathy for Farm and Garden” by Kaviraj and “Homeopathy for Plants” by Maute
When & Where do we meet?
- Every other Tuesday, 1:00pm CDT/CST
- 9/3, 9/17, 10/1, 10/15, 10/29, 11/12
- Zoom – join by computer or phone
How does this study group cycle work?
- 3 month cycle, corresponding to the seasons
- Join for just one cycle, or renew at a discounted rate
- Private FB group
- Enroll during registration period only
*By enrolling in the study group, you are giving TRHomeopathics permission to use your testimonies and/or pictures on their website, social media and public presentations. You will remain anonymous.
**Recurring members are those who have enrolled in a previous study cycle.
3 month cycles:
- Summer cycle (June-Aug) – registration deadline is May 30, 2019
- Fall cycle (Sept-Nov) – registration deadline is Aug. 30, 2019
- Winter cycle (Dec-Feb) – registration deadline is Nov. 29, 2019
- Spring cycle (March-May) – registration deadline is Feb. 28, 2020
- *"Homeopathy for Plants" by Christiane Maute
- *"Homeopathy for Farm and Garden" by Vaikunthanath Das Kaviraj
- Be an active member of the Facebook group, "Gardening with Homeopathy".
- Be an active participant in the Facebook study group, "Gardening with Homeopathy Study Group".
- Help one another by sharing your successes and failures.
- Commit to using only homeopathy on your plants.
- Have plants (either inside or outside) to use for your studies.
- Attend the live zoom meetings, or commit to watch the recordings if unable to attend.
*You will receive a coupon code for 10% off Maute's and Kaviraj's books if you don't already own them and wish to purchase them.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 01 May, 2019.